Friday, January 17, 2014


PERMISSION TO USE iDevices (iPhones, iTablets, etc) during school hours.

My Signature below acknowledges:

1.     My use of my digital device is for making photographs and videos for school use will comply with existing AUP rules and guidelines.

2.     My “Authorized to Use” ID badge must be visible when using my iDevice during school hours and after school related activities and events.

3.     I will seek the classroom teacher permission before using my iDevice.

4.     If asked by the classroom teacher, I will stop work, especially if the teacher deems the work is disrupting class.

5.     My iDevice will not be used for texting; internet surfing or other social media use (Facebook, Twitter; Instagram, etc.)

6.     My use of  my iDevice should not be disruptive to ongoing activity or draw unneeded attention to the process of making photographs or video.

7.     I understand infractions of these guidelines will revoke my privilege of using my iDevice during school hours.

 Date:

 Student Phone number

Student Signature                                                 Ben Tecumseh DeSoto                         713 705-1470  ryssdesoto@gmail.com
  desotob@tejanocenter.org
   Sponsoring Instructor

Parent Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment