Sunday, March 23, 2014

The impact of a photograph and video.

image-of-palestinian-refugees-in-damascus
 This is link to one of the most recent article about the starving population in the city of
 Syria is starving Palestinian refugees in Damascus's Yarmouk.


http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/03/11/u-n-denies-altering-image-of-palestinian-refugees-in-damascus/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0


Students are required to search three online reports about the photograph and video of the Palestinian refugees living in Yarmouk neighborhood in Damascus Syria.

Students need to create a blog post with the online reports, photograph and video, and
 1. their impact on public opinion,
2.  the reporting of the civil war overall and
3.  the students reaction to viewing the reports, photograph, and video.

Students blog post is due Monday March 31, 2014 at the end of class.  Links to student blogs
must posted in the comments of this blog.

57 comments:

  1. United Nations Relief and Works Agency is the organization helping the Palestinians and the source of the photos and video.


    http://www.unrwa.org/yarmouk-updates

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I study this subject I have two questions: I want to know the photographer who took the photo, and why the food distribution program has been stopped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.bbc.com/newsround/16979186



    http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/01/27/us-syria-crisis-idUSBREA0N0L520140127



    http://www.leftfootforward.org/2013/08/syria-if-britain-is-unwilling-to-help-the-rebels-it-should-open-its-doors-to-syrian-refugees/







    What I feel about the photograph is that its a travesty of how the world has ended up. This was the outcome of the government. I realize that we will end our kind of species.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://johnpadron024.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://drakefan20999.blogspot.com/2014/03/william-mora-yulissa-mora-francisca.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-11104284

    http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/15/world/meast/syria-palestinian-refugees-starving/

    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/un-aid-to-palestinian-refugees-starving-in-yarmouk-camp-in-damascus-syria/

    I fell that is true what is happening on Syria. I think that other nations should help Syria not only the us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://johnpadron024.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://rubenserrato.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. http://enriquegonzalezcx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. http://castilloadriana494.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. http://esmeraldagryss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. http://hectorosorto1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. http://javierfcbarca.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. http://queenwizard3.blogspot.com/2014/03/i-think-that-it-would-be-horrible.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. http://franciscacastillo23.blogspot.com/2014/03/francisca-castillo-3-27-2014-problems.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. http://haiitssteph.blogspot.com/2014/03/syria-problems.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. http://chrisornelas.blogspot.com/2014/03/syria-is-starving-palestinian-refugees.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. http://alvarezzb12.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. http://jazminbanda100398.blogspot.com/2014/03/starvation-in-syria.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. http://sleepingwithsirens0616.blogspot.com/2014/04/starvation-in-syria.html

    ReplyDelete
  25. http://garciaeric1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. http://janetgarciaaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. http://arlenealvarez.blogspot.com/2014/04/d.html

    ReplyDelete
  28. http://awsomedwarf.blogspot.com/2014/04/hundreds-of-people-in-yarmouk-gathering.html

    ReplyDelete
  29. http://soccerblog118918.blogspot.com/2014/04/the-impact-of-photograph.html

    ReplyDelete
  30. http://belltaco123456.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. http://crisantegooz.blogspot.com/2014/02/crisante-guzman-exam-for-understanding.html

    ReplyDelete
  32. http://vanessavillafana96.blogspot.com/2014/03/syria-crisis.html

    ReplyDelete
  33. http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/01/27/us-syria-crisis-idUSBREA0N0L520140127

    http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/15/world/meast/syria-palestinian-refugees-starving/

    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/un-aid-to-palestinian-refugees-starving-in-yarmouk-camp-in-damascus-syria/

    syria SAD STORY


    ReplyDelete
  34. http://americaecheverria.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  35. http://theresponce.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. http://klarissa18.blogspot.com/2014/04/syria-of-crisis.html

    ReplyDelete
  37. http://adriancastillo25cutie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  38. http://victorsrespone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  39. http://franciscomartinez14.blogspot.com/2014/04/syria.html

    ReplyDelete
  40. http://ryssmaria.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  41. http://americaecheverria.blogspot.com/2014/04/1.html

    ReplyDelete
  42. http://tanianieves.blogspot.com/2014/04/syria-war.html

    ReplyDelete
  43. http://sandrasalgado25.blogspot.com/2014/04/1.html

    ReplyDelete
  44. http://maxmtz95.blogspot.com/2014/04/syria-war.html

    ReplyDelete
  45. http://jesusizarraras3.blogspot.com/2014/04/syria.html

    ReplyDelete
  46. http://juantwo345.blogspot.com/2014/04/un-alarmed-by-deadly-syrian-protest-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  47. http://stacymartinez12.blogspot.com/2014/05/the-impact-of-syrian-photo.html

    ReplyDelete
  48. http://luisdura.blogspot.com/2014/05/syria-impact-photo.html

    ReplyDelete
  49. http://jocelyne60.blogspot.com/2014/05/syria-and-palestine-refugees.html
    Syria
    *** Urgent

    ReplyDelete
  50. http://franciscalopez1.blogspot.com/2014/05/syria-impact-photo.html


    *****urgent

    ReplyDelete